Monday, November 28, 2011

Telling Tales . . .








I am not that impressed
. . . out of school. 

Our drive from Downtown at the wharf San Diego in pitch black darkness . . gets pitch black at 5 p.m. here . . . was quite interesting.  Traffic was rush hour volume with 5, 6 and 7 lanes going in one direction and at a mighty fine clip I might add.  It got very curvy, narrow and hilly the further we got into the country.  Lynnwood was keeping up with traffic . . . Brenda was not impressed . . . and felt she needed a triple banger when she arrived back at the suite.   I know I have a very warped sense of humour, however this photo that I took of a dog in the next vehicle whilst we were at a stop light today, I thought best described how Brenda feels about Lynnwood's driving. 
 
It feels good to have a good belly laugh once in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. Did you tell Brenda this was actually the DRIVER of the car next to you??? ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. she might believe after a "three banger"....

    ReplyDelete