Friday, December 9, 2011

Reluctantly . . . .

. . . we are home.  It was a marathon drive from San Diego to Edmonton . . . . just four days.  I found the scenery on I-15 north of Vegas just breathtaking.  Next time I travel down that road, I am going by myself and if it takes me a month to get to Vegas, so be it.   Love the wide valleys and Big Sky of Montana and the rock formations in Utah and Nevada are so colourful  There are so many photos I could have taken, however at the speed we were driving they would only have been good for the "panning" technique.


Montana
Sooo we are home to some snow and not so bad cold.  However I am in no mood to have anything to do with Christmas this year, so Lynn will be spared the usual hauling in of all the decorations. The fact of the matter is that I still wasn't ready to come home.  I have also decided I want to be where it is warm.  Surprised as heck about being so cold as far south as New Mexico so I guess I am going to have to go tropical.  Should be lots to photograph in any tropical setting. 

Will get some rest, can't believe how tired I am, and then post jottings about the first part of this journey that transpired pre-blogging days.


Have mounds of laundry to do and even larger amounts of mail to sort through.  Have filled 1 large green garbage bag already . . . 


Loved being on a road trip . . . . so much to see . . . . need to extend my expiry date or I am going to run out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment